Harris Teeter, the N.C.-based grocery store, has a ton of locations surrounding Richmond (in Cville, in NOVA and in Hampton Roads). Why doesn’t it have a single store here? When Ukrop’s was being shopped around, Harris Teeter was rumored to be among the potential acquirers. Why don’t they build stores here?
Is Harris Teeter ever going to come to Richmond?June 27, 2011 13
- Plan in place to revamp Woody’s Auto property on Boulevard (11)
- Another Boulevard site fetches seven-figure price tag (9)
- Bingo: Comfort, Saison owners line up bar-arcade site in Scott’s Addition (6)
- $6M project transforms West End church into middle school building (4)
- Sisters add eatery to Brookland Park development menu (4)