Bombolini has been in business since 2008, selling its homemade pasta at farmers markets in the area. Last summer, owners John and Lolita Kreckman purchased its 4,500-square-foot building and opened its storefront in December. You can read more here and here.
Three words: Crystal clearApril 12, 2012 1
- Plan in place to revamp Woody’s Auto property on Boulevard (11)
- Another Boulevard site fetches seven-figure price tag (9)
- Ad vet, video producer join forces with new firm (7)
- Proffer change requests contribute to county backlog; policy to be revised (7)
- Jefferson Hotel wraps up four-year renovation (5)