Bombolini has been in business since 2008, selling its homemade pasta at farmers markets in the area. Last summer, owners John and Lolita Kreckman purchased its 4,500-square-foot building and opened its storefront in December. You can read more here and here.
Three words: Crystal clearApril 12, 2012 1
- 18-story tower eyed for VCU gas station site; bowling alley included (20)
- VCU bags former Broad Street fast food joint for $2.8M (9)
- Seminary apartments legal challenge dismissed; opponents vow to keep fighting (8)
- ABC begins search for new HQ; could free up land for new stadium (8)
- Updated: Seminary apartments plan scores a minor victory (5)