Bombolini has been in business since 2008, selling its homemade pasta at farmers markets in the area. Last summer, owners John and Lolita Kreckman purchased its 4,500-square-foot building and opened its storefront in December. You can read more here and here.
Three words: Crystal clearApril 12, 2012 1
- Another Boulevard site fetches seven-figure price tag (9)
- Bingo: Comfort, Saison owners line up bar-arcade site in Scott’s Addition (6)
- $6M project transforms West End church into middle school building (4)
- Alamo BBQ owner eyes a new Frontier (4)
- Sisters add eatery to Brookland Park development menu (4)