Bombolini has been in business since 2008, selling its homemade pasta at farmers markets in the area. Last summer, owners John and Lolita Kreckman purchased its 4,500-square-foot building and opened its storefront in December. You can read more here and here.
Three words: Crystal clearApril 12, 2012 1
- Brookland Park Blvd.: ‘I didn’t know this was here’ (18)
- Initial DMV ruling: Pull plug on planned Richmond Tesla dealership (11)
- Bankrupt sports bar chain closes Broad Street location (10)
- Breaking news: Six-story ‘car vending machine’ proposed in Short Pump (7)
- Bike courier shifts into downtown (7)