Entec Systems is a team of IT specialists that provides information technology and communication systems to banks and financial firms. Having worked with companies in the financial industry since they began in 2002, Entec understands the unique challenges and concerns of this industry. Entec is based in the Richmond area and assists clients throughout Virginia.
Working with financial and banking firms, Entec has:
- Engineered IT systems that help to meet the regulatory requirements of banking.
- Ensured IT systems are fully operational during market hours.
- Enforced and designed DLP (data loss prevention) policy and process
- Encrypted sensitive information to be stored off site and created backup solutions with off-site, encrypted, cloud components.
- Serviced and repaired IT and communication systems along with updating and refreshing aging IT infrastructure.
- Established helpdesks
- Designed networks and storage for community banks.
Entec is able to provide support to in-house IT personnel thereby bringing expertise in areas that the internal team may not have experience in. Or they can serve as a company’s IT team, providing quick response to IT issues in addition to scheduled maintenance and security upgrades.
No project is too large or too small. Entec can be called on to solve a single technology issue or design and build a company’s IT infrastructure from the ground up. With every IT project, Entec’s goal on is to maximize productivity while minimizing downtime.
Banking Case Study
Entec Systems provides IT support to a bank in rural Virginia that has 11 branches and over 150 employees.
With Entec’s Complete Care Support and project management team, Entec was able to put in practical timelines to get projects completed. And the staff of experts at Entec was able to resolve issues quickly and effectively. The following are some of the services Entec provided:
- Core infrastructure upgrades after a significant time of neglect.
- Re-engineering of the network and updates to the latest code in order to take advantage of recent upgrades in equipment.
- A protocol for escalating IT issues where the internal staff took issues from the helpdesk (level 2) and then escalated to Entec (for level 3 or overflow of level 2 work).
- Standardization of IT policies and procedures, along with updated documentation throughout the organization.
Talk with an Entec IT expert and learn how they can assist your company. You can set up a no-fee appointment with one of their skilled staff by calling 800-716-2544 or visiting www.entecva.com .