When someone is arrested, is it right to place that person on parole while he or she is awaiting trial? If someone cannot pay a fine, should that person’s driver’s license be suspended? Does Chesterfield really deserve the moniker “Arrest-A-Field”?
Sales Recruiters of Virginia opening in NOVA January 4th
Sales Recruiters of Virginia, a Richmond based staffing firm specializing in placing Salespeople is going to playing with the big boys in Northern Virginia.
“This is not Manchester. This is an Old and Historic District called Springhill. ”
“I just don't get it. Harris Tweeter would have been a better fit. Publix has no close distribution center and …”
“It's great to see CapitalMac is doing so well. I have gone there for years also. I remember the old …”
“I love CapitalMac. They made my conversion from Windows to Mac fairly painless. They listened and provided the …”
“Love Publix always go them them when we go on vacation ”
- Breaking News: Publix to build first local store on former Ukrop’s site
- VCU buys Grace St. restaurant property
- New 21-story tower planned for downtown
- CarMax CEO handing over the keys
- HandCraft building books brewery tenant
- Wawa heads to the Boulevard
- Attorney sues former firm for discrimination
- Between alleys, townhome project squeezing in near the Fan