Beadletter LLC purchased the 5,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 10994 Leadbetter Road in Henrico from Arbor Recycling Company. Dora’s Brazilian Grill leased 2,900 square feet at 1323-1333 E. Cary St. in Richmond.
R.E. Michel Company, a wholesale HVAC distributor, purchased the 20,500-square-foot industrial property in Chesterfield from K.B. Properties LLC for $1.625 million. R.E Michel, plans to relocate their distribution operations to this location. Andrew Todd Properties LLC purchased the 5,900-square-foot office building at 2310 W. Main St. in Richmond from Rich 6 LLC for $402,500.
Thalhimer reports Kimages Wharf Associates L.C. purchased 800 acres of land on Route 5 in Charles City County from Creswick Management for $4.5 million as an investment. The farm land has 3,000 feet of frontage on the James River. Central Virginia Health Network leased 14,700 square feet at 4900 Cox Road in Henrico. Health Diagnostic… Read more »
Q-T Realty purchased the 18,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 10520 Lakeridge Parkway in Hanover for $1.2 million. Trimble Properties purchased the 6,000-square-foot office/warehouse at 11029 Richardson Road in Hanover for $650,000.
The 5,000-square-foot office building at 1100-1193 Jefferson Green Circle in Chesterfield was purchased by private investors for $2.28 million from Goode Land Co.
Q-T Realty LLC purchased the 18,000 square foot flex building at 10520 Lakeridge Parkway in Ashland for $1.2 million from sellers Frederick and Margaret Reames. The buyer does business at Milos America, Inc, a manufacturer of aluminum trusses.
Powertrain Control Solutions, leased 18,000 square feet at 11228 Hopson Road in Hanover. Woodcraft, a wood-working retail store, leased 10,000 square feet at 9862 West Broad Street in Henrico.
Evergreen Enterprise Inc., a distributor of home and garden products, leased 44,000 square feet at 4551-4593 Carolina Ave in Henrico. CB Richard Ellis reports Cigna Companies, a provider of employee benefits, leased 16,000 square feet at 901 E Cary St. in Richmond. Thalhimer reports Red, Hot and Blue, a barbeque restaurant chain, leased 5,000 square… Read more »
CB Richard Ellis reports Transtar Industries, a Cleveland-based auto parts distributor, leased 12,800 square feet at 2044 Westmoreland Street in Henrico.